Wednesday 28 May 2014

Welcome 'New Comer's'

At 7.5 months, Nevan finally gave way to his first tooth & to our surprise he didn't  just break open one but two lower teeth together... I am a breast-feed mother and from last week was feeling that the pressure being exerted by him during the feed is way more than what it was before but did not know it meant he is about to sprout his teeth.

Then one fine day while feeding him his suji-kheer for dinner I realized that his spoon is going 'tang' against something in his mouth..... acting a lil mean & super excited, I played drums on his gums to figure out where are the teeth coming and EUREKA!!! I found out that my lil one is growing up.

I was so excited and thanked God for his blessing; but did not know I am about to enter into a world of 'stay awake at night'. So me and my husband were awake for five nights consecutively with the day schedule just the same & some evening social get together's to oblige, finally to just break down on the weekend......

It's tough to raise kid's yaar....with all the fun and the love there is a lot of mental and physical sturdiness which is required. Making me a mother gives me an opportunity every single day to apprehend how much effort our parents had put in to raise us up....

Here's a quick baby teeth guide for their coming & going....



No comments:

Post a Comment