Friday 23 May 2014

'Water Love'

Me & my younger sister have always differed upon our love for water. On one hand me being an avid swimmer who loved to be in the water and swam in international pools with a dive from 4-5ft at the age of 11 years and on the other hand my sister who spent two summer breaks just being in the kids pool of the famous Talkatora Stadium in Delhi where we used to go to swim in our childhood.

So for Nevan, I always wanted him to share the same passion for water. He being a winter baby, I couldn't put him much into water initially but ya ensured that his bath time was always fun so that he could connect water with play. Well the pic in this post is of his 6-month bday and there he is....my boy; showing his water skills with a float on his first time in the pool.

So now we are gonna have a baby pool at home so that he can enjoy his pool time more often!!!

Nevan's first swim on his 6-month bday

No comments:

Post a Comment