Thursday 22 May 2014

Lost in a toy store...


I don't know if it is a regular feature with all new mom's but I sure am a LOST shopper in a Toy Store; I can spend hours and hours in a Hamley's just to figure out what exactly I want for my son. 


Though I am not a brand conscious mother for toys.....my 7.5 month old son has toys from anywhere and everywhere his mom likes. In fact his collection also includes a few of my toys.... Also I have felt that the rattle and new born toys I had bought from Hamley's & Early Learning Center (toy section of Mothercare) were less preferred by my son than the toys which I had got from a local high street toy store. They were more bright colored, making more noise and just senseless.....where as the other ones were making minimal sound to capture his attention, especially while he was crying (as he was way louder than those.....lolz)

I will soon post some pics of his varied toys but as of now I just have one thought to share whenever I am in a toy store, " I wish I could take everything home"....

No comments:

Post a Comment