Monday 1 December 2014

Just a mom's thought...

After almost 14 months of Nevan & 9 months of my pregnancy my thought have changed. Like most of the first time mom's I also had a notion about the do's & don't's for the babies and for all the adults surrounding the baby but time changes everything and everyone....Now I am a lot more cool regarding every small thing than I was earlier.

It may be patience which has been embedded into after after being a mom but yes it's true....I don't fret over every small thing, his falls, his not eating food when we are out, people pulling his cheeks and making him eat whatever is in their hands, he playing on floor which is yet to be mopped, etc etc etc and trust me moms; It has given a lot more peace in life than I imagined!!!

So here is a thought I read somewhere and related to it immediately for my growing toddler:

"When as a mother you accept that you are just human and are not perfect, you automatically give breathing space to your child to be a human too and revel in the comfort that their mom will still accept them and love them unconditionally.

So the thing is: You are the only mother your child has. At your best and at your worst, they love you no mater what. Wake up.....it's time you started to love yourself too: - Anonymous

So just sit back..... Live & Let them do Whatever they Want
Image Courtesy: Corbis

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Can really relate to this..... Every mom goes from getting worried and feeling guilty to getting used to it. But then its useful knowing that we are not alone in this revelation.
    And it holds true for second time moms as well. I am more relaxed with my second child than with first one and have realized that a child understands and follows a relaxed mom more than a worried mom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Asmi for sharing your views & experience here....well I cannot comment about life after a second one but the first one itself has given me quite a realization of reality in life!!!

      Delete