Monday 1 August 2016

Help!!! My lil baby is possessed by a crazy bun...

Hello everyone

Its surely has been long since you have seen me around but yup I was busy with this lil monster who was keeping me on my toes 24*7 seven days in a week.

So this smart-ass, almost three year old dude started playing these notorious games with me. It began with throwing varied tantrums and just to enjoy my reaction like lately;

Nevan was quietly playing with his toys but suddenly starts walking towards the balcony with small hidden steps. With a glimpse I know whats happening and as my eyes catches his eyes I say,  "Nevaaaaaaan " and his immediate response, "Mumma am just looking down, am not going to throw my toys"

And I am all aww'ed about how sensible my lil one is and used to enjoy every these moments but soon I released I am being fooled. So he is doing these things to see what I do next... And now I am in a state that I can pull my hair off for him to be less naughtier.


The other day this one comes to me and starts hugging me and kissing me..."PLEASE READ": He does that only when there is something fishy, else he will show me his hand and say Mumma please don't give me 'puchi' or pls don't hold me so tight.... So I again being a Mommy get blinded by his shower of love just to know that he off with my mobile the next minute and I am running behind him to give it back to me....Ufffff

In short after mastering the art of whine/cry/scream routine which gets me on my toes instantly, he is now learning other ways to do that. So there would be a time when I am bathing and he starts shouting and as soon as I rush out of the bathroom, he laughs at me for being be-fooled....My child laughs at me.....Can you believe that...I go back and he yells again and as soon as I turn around Aah.....comes another burst of amusement...I mean What The Hell is going around???

I believe this is what the term "Terrible Two's" meant.

So mommies of all the tiny pots, new born's do whatever you want with them now coz as they become a toddler the ball is going to be in their court....
Cheers!

And do let me know how your bundle of naughtiness keep you uptight :)


Image Courtesy: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment