Friday 4 July 2014

King of the fruits.....MANGO

MANGO........

For me, the love for this fruit is like AAM-SUTRA (and I am sure there are many who are already imagining it with the read)

(Source: Watsapp)

And I wanted Nevan too, to be equally passionate and maddened about Mango as I am. But unfortunately babies do not run around our whims & fancies....when Nevan was served the mashed Mango Puree for the first time he rejected it out-rightly & I was super sad!!!

But then I remembered the little spider's story from my childhood & followed his learning's "Try, Try & Try till you Succeed" so I kept on giving him mangoes to play rather than to eat till one fine day he started liking it & EUREKA EUREKA EUREKA......

                   
"Mumma....I will take a Mango Spa, Eat my bowl but not your favorite fruit"

The above pictures are of one of the trial sessions, which finally led to him liking the king of the fruits. And now he has Mango Shake/Smoothie in the evenings on a few days.

But now I follow this for all New Foods, I do not get defeated by his initial rejection but give it at attempt till he likes it....well that doesn't mean I always win...as I am still trying to make him like 'Watermelon' and he is continuously rejecting it trial after trial.

What about your little ones & their liking for new fruits???

No comments:

Post a Comment